Wednesday 25 December 2013

Day Twenty One - Calahonda

Did you know.....
Butane burns with a higher calorific value than propane, hence, things get hotter more quickly. Another interesting fact. Both Butane and Propane are bottled in a liquid form, as they are released from the bottle they vaporise, producing a gas. Butane will not vaporise at temperatures under about 5 degrees while propane will. Glad I read this. I've driven through some pretty cold areas on the way through France and Northern Spain where the temperature dropped well below zero. I'd have had no idea that the reason my butane wouldn't work was the outside temperature and probably had things in pieces.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Cabopino Camping - Calahonda - Andalucia - Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment